How do I make a complaint?
At Fronted, we want everyone to have the best customer experience. Sometimes we might get it wrong, and we want to hear if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service. When you make a complaint we will look into it as soon as possible. To make a complaint, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 0203 870 2830, our customer service team are available Mon-Fri (10am-5pm)
- Write to us at: Fronted, The Fisheries, 1 Mentmore Terrace, London, E8 3PN
What information we’ll need from you
- Your full name, date of birth, address and contact number
- The email address and contact number you used when you signed up to the service
- Details of the best way (and times) to contact you if we need more details of your complaint
- A summary of your complaint
What happens after you submit your complaint
- We’ll send you an acknowledgement to your complaint within 3 business days of receipt outlining the next steps
- We aim to resolve complaints as soon as possible, however, at the very latest, you will receive a final response from us within 8 weeks. We will keep you informed of our investigations along the way, until we are able to provide you with a final response
- If within eight weeks after receiving a complaint we are still not able to resolve the matter, we will keep you updated and send you information outlining when we think we will be able to resolve your complaint
- If you don't agree with our final response, or if it’s been after 8 weeks, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, who can be contacted by telephone on 0800 023 4567 or at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to consider your complaint, you must send them details of your complaint to them within 6 months of our final response. After this time, we will not consider any complaints.
If you’re not looking to make a complaint but want to provide feedback, you can contact the team via the 'Contact Us' button on the homepage, or by emailing email@example.com