A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain pages and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Each enables website features. These cookies are detailed below in the section titled “Types of Cookies”.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use below.
- You can also choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help or settings menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information about cookies in general, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Types of Cookies
Version 2.1 – Last Updated: June 2022